Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Camping

Another weekend of camping. Taylor is sitting by the fire with her daddy as she holds her friend Page's doggy. Taylor named this doggy Sandwich. Rick taught Taylor some signs for sit and stay as she played with the dog, Belle. As long as we know enough people with dogs, maybe we will not need to actually get one for our house...
Page is entertaining Taylor with a helicopter. Taylor likes Page and thought this was wonderful.
This weekend was the first weekend I actually took the 4-wheeler out on my own with Taylor. We had so much fun riding with the girls to meet up with our guys. Parker was with us too, he road his dirt bike. Taylor being brave as she pretends to ride the 4-wheeler, making riding noises...and faces...
After we road up to meet the guys, we went on a long ride with them. We stopped by a creek to throw some rocks...
And stopped by a "moose" pond to look for frogs. Cris is carrying Taylor...as Taylor is hopeful that Parker will find her another froggy to hold...
Taylor loves being out and running around...
Page, Parker and Taylor patiently wait while the guys maneuver the 4-wheelers under a fallen tree. I thought we would have to turn around...silly me...they got all the 4-wheelers through...good daddys.
I was impressed as they found ways around all the obstacles...like lots of snow...
Taylor was thrilled to find a summer snow ball...
And pretty flowers...
And more pretty flowers...
Ben, Rick and "Ricky Ricky"...I wonder what they are talking about. I'm sure it has nothing to do with Elk.
Awww...he smiled...
And Taylor is Queen of the mountain...
Here Taylor is using her new signs to tell the butterfly to sit. She named this butterfly "Sausage." Oh, yes, the many adventures of Taylor and Sausage (the butterfly). It was a very entertaining evening by the campfire. It was a wonderful weekend! I especially enjoyed being able to start and move my own generator (so I could use my microwave in my trailer)....and taking Taylor for a long 4-wheeler ride by myself with the girls...we had so much fun!!

No comments: