
Taylor and I walked the annual kiddie parade today! I decorated her tricycle with streamers, balloons, four flags, nine shiny stars, and a blue flower which held three red, white and blue pin wheels which would spin as we walked. I pushed her along the parade route. Her tricycle has a handle, so all she really had to do was sit there and look cute (not a hard task for my little princess)...

We even had a banner for our Lake City Moms Club, as we walked with our play group friends.
Occasionally, Taylor would wave and say, "Happy 4
th of July!" I had to remind her a few times to put her feet on the pedals as she seemed to want to let the drag down the street. She did not need to pedal, but I didn't want her dragging her feet...silly girl...

Of course, I took a lot of pictures along the way. Taylor was a little tired at the end of the parade, but we still needed to walk back up Sherman to our car. Along our walk back up Sherman, I got her a dark chocolate
Gelato...yummy
Happy 4
th of July everyone!
2 comments:
Cute!!! I love parades!
She is so cute!
Post a Comment