Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Playing at Kyler's

It was a nice sunny day. It also happened to be sausage making weekend. Yes, Ben goes over to Brad's and they make sausage...grind, stuff, smoke, chill, and package...maybe 200lbs of sausage. It took about four days. Taylor grabbed her things and we drove over to be supportive...and sample sausage. Taylor loves to play with Kyler.
They climb, slide, jump on the trampoline, and run around the property. Taylor, in a moment of sweetness, said, "I love you Kyler." Kyler, not probably knowing what to say...since he's almost 6...said nothing. Taylor said it again, "I love you Kyler." Then just as she leaned over the slide, she said, "I'm gonna marry ya." It was too cute!
They are still...just friends, but I am glad she enjoys playing with Kyler.
I follow fairly closely, because they run around a lot and I always want to know where she is...
They played a little hide and seek...and looked for deer and coyotes to come out in the field...
Went on a short hunt...
It was a wonderful day to be out to play...
Matt also stopped by to help with the sausage making...
Kyler's dad has the real machines, and Kyler can tell me about everything and what they are all called...skidders, loaders...not just tractor things, like I thought.
Taylor enjoyed her day at Kylers...

2 comments:

Me~Kelly said...

Kobe shared in Kylers love for construction equipment.
So did u guys make smokies? Mmmmm. The place we normally get ours from had too long of a wait so we did them elsewhere -- big thumbs done :(

Michelle said...

Yes, I think that's right...not summer sausage...sometimes we cook them in beer. They are very yummy, but apparently, a lot of work...not for me, but for him.