
Taylor and I went to grandma's to meet up with grandma and aunt Karianne and the girls to play.

Taylor immediately found the binoculars, and began looking for birds. We decided to go trespassing...I mean a nice little walk through the forest.

Yeo Won, Taylor and Kimberly know the area...and were fearlessly running ahead....but then they stopped to wait for us to catch up...

This was the only trespassing...as we peaked into the windows of this empty house. I love how Kimberly is helping her little cousin, Taylor.

And, actually, grandpa had permission to be on the property...we followed the trail he cut through the woods. Taylor had a "me" moment as she stopped and said, "Hello...I need help here." Some of the brush was a little high for her to walk through. Once we got back to the "main" road, it was much easier for her. We always love long walks up on the hill....which involves no trespassing since it belongs to Great Grandpa.
And...Karianne...I would still like one of those cute hats you make...like your mom is wearing in this picture :)
2 comments:
a "me" moment - ha! i have those often :)
where is this??
Sometimes she gets the little head wiggle too. It must just be a girl thing :)
Post a Comment