
Finally, we had a day hot enough to go play in the water at Boulder Beach!

After a long weekend of camping and 4-wheeler rides, we usually like to take a day to recover, but we could not pass up the warm weather, so we headed off to Silverwood to play at Boulder Beach.

I ran around with Taylor so I could get a few pictures before we just had fun for the rest of the day. We did have a few melt downs due to just being a little too tired, but overall it was a lot of fun!

She is saying something like, "I'm king of the hill" or "I'm queen of the hill." I can't remember exactly, and it is very loud there. Her smile was just priceless....she was having so much fun!

We did go one other day this "summer" to Boulder Beach, but it was too cold to stay in the water with the wind.

Taylor was very excited to go down the red slides all by herself. She had a great time! She probably went up and down this slide 30 times.
No comments:
Post a Comment