Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Talk about Jesus with Taylor

Taylor and I are planning on going to the "Journey to the Cross" again this year. We have been talking about it, and our other plans for the weekend. We have a baby shower on Saturday. Taylor said, "Mom, after the baby shower are we going to celebrate Jesus' rising from the dead?" I said, "You mean the Journey to the Cross?" She said, "Yes. And we get to see God." I said, "You know those are people, pretending, showing us what it was like, a long time ago when Jesus lived on earth." She said, "Ya, and they ran out of wine and God makes more." I said, "Yes, that's right. You remember that part, when Jesus turned the water into wine?" She said, "Ya, but you know, they can just get wine from Costco."

2 comments:

Dorene said...

Precious!!!!

Me~Kelly said...

ha! so true Taylor, so true :)