Monday, September 19, 2011

Aunt Susie and Uncle Doug's 50th Anniversary BBQ


On September 10, 2011, we celebrated my Aunt Susie and Uncle Doug's 50th Anniversary with a BBQ at their home. It was so nice to get together and see family. My grandma Peak will be 90 on October 4, 2011.
Uncle Steve and Aunt Rosalia...
Uncle Mike...
My mom came up to visit for almost a month so she can attend the 50th anniversary party, Taylor's 5th birthday, and my grandma's 90th birthday. Taylor has had so much fun playing with and spending time with my mom, which is nice. My mom has also been buying her a lot of things just because it's fun to do.
Taylor playing some type of ball game with Anissa and Makenna.
I was taking a picture of Cindy and myself and Taylor saw what was going on and popped right into the middle. She knows how we do this at camp and how to get into a picture. It was so funny because Cindy and I were looking up at me trying to take a picture with my still fairly new camera and when we looked at it there was Taylor. She is adorable...she makes me laugh. I love her!!
Taylor eating some melon at the BBQ. I love to get together, which seems to be kind of hard to do, so I was so glad to see everyone!

No comments: