
I had to get a new camera because I dropped my camera in a waterfall during one of our 4-wheeler rides this summer. These were my first pictures during our last weekend at camp. Taylor, Paige and Parker playing in the sand...

Ben practicing...he is very good. He really enjoys hunting, so I support him with the many weekends he tries to spend doing it. There are a lot of those awful imported Canadian wolves causing problems with hunting the past few seasons, but Ben will got out just for the fun of it.

I love watching him do his thing, whether it's hunting or fixing something around the house...man stuff...

Taylor coloring in the trailer, while I play with my camera, and try to figure things out...

Taylor was very proud of her volcano...

Taylor was running and throwing saw dust into the air and running through it...

Getting ready for our 4-wheeler ride...Taylor is often ready to go first because she does enjoy them so much...and because she doesn't need to prepare the 4-wheeler or any of the food for the afternoon...

Jay, Ben and Rick during one of our first stops on our way to Marble Mountain...

Ben and Taylor on the top of Marble Mountain...

This was my first time on this ride and I loved the view at the top.

It was so cute to watch Ben help Taylor across all the big rocks.


They added a rock to the pyramid, apparently this is
not a natural wonder.

I love these pictures of the three of us...


The forest was pretty here too...

We then drove over to a place where Taylor slid down the hill in the snow. Unfortunately she was not wearing anything close to resembling snow pants, so they did get pretty dirty, but I was able to clean them.

I just think she's so cute and I can't help but take a lot of pictures. I know she's going to grow up so fast.

Taylor showing me her dirty hands after playing in the snow...

Towards the end of our ride, Taylor fell asleep...

Our last full day at camp we spent in camp playing and sitting in the creek...

Ben and Taylor at camp...

Taylor and me by the creek. She got some goggles this summer, which were a big hit with her. She has been practicing putting her head under water.

Taylor always ready with a pose for her mom...Thanks Taylor!

And this is me playing with the settings on my camera, so another shot of Taylor...

Ben went on an evening hunt with Greg, but Rick and Dustin stayed behind at camp with Taylor and Addilynn. Taylor was calling her Ricky Ricky the babysitter.

Crystal, Danielle, Daniel and I went on my last girls ride of the season. It was a nice evening and we went to our usual place and did our usual thing, which just involves riding our 4-wheelers and posing for pictures...


And this was my last picture at camp of my sweet girl. I cleaned up the trailer and prepared it for Ben to bring back to town.

We love our camping season with our friends and family!!
2 comments:
Love all the pictures! I'm sad its coming to an end.
great pics!
i did virtually no camping this summer - boo.
gotta make up for it next year i guess.
Post a Comment