Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Find my Joy in my Children...my Family...

I love this picture! This is totally like a smile I give my uncle when he pulls out his camera. That's my girl!

The exciting news of the day...Matt made an offer on a house. I am so proud of him! I am so proud of my children. Ben and I are raising responsible little republicans.

I am so sad there are so many liberals in this country. I do not believe you can be a Christian and vote pro choice. I am so disappointed in the election results. I would love to vote for Sarah Palin in four years. There, that's a happier thought.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Hey Michelle,
I found you guys! Cute pictures of Taylor and the trip to Canada looked so fun! Ed actually tried calling Matt at the dealer the other week when we were car shopping but it turned out the one we were looking at on their website wasn't 4-wheel drive so we ended up buying down here--we got in a bit of a hurry to get it before the baby came :)
Palin in 2012--that would be interesting!

Michelle said...

Hi Kelly
I'm glad you found us too. Thanks for thinking of Matt for your car buying needs :) I know it doesn't always work out, but I'm glad you remembered him.