Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Taylor and I started out the day by taking her to get her pictures taken at the Big Picture. They have a special every fall. Her picture will be hung at Mothers' Haven and Lakeside Pediatrics. Then, next year, I will get to purchase the picture at a significant savings. Plus, it's fun to go to these places and see her picture on the wall. After that, Taylor and I trick-or-treated Aunt Susie and Great Grandma Peak.
Taylor liked seeing the kids come to our house to get candy. Ben thought Taylor was too young to trick-or-treat herself. I took her to one of our neighbors.
Taylor knocked on the door and said, "trick or treat" all by herself. They thought she was so cute! Taylor then walked in and said, "go inside, come on mama." After I convinced her we were not staying, I got her to say, "thank you" and "happy Halloween."
Daddy came with us, and we went to some additional houses in our neighborhood. Taylor carried her own candy the whole time. She always said, trick or treat, thank you, and happy Halloween. It was so much fun!
Here Taylor is enjoying her treats. Grandma Judy sent Taylor treats too. Taylor especially loved the musical card, which she calls a book. It has Tigger singing the "I wanna scare myself" song.

No comments: