
Well, it had to happen. Taylor tried to go up the stairs on her own, she did not want to wait. She loved following grandma upstairs. The dreaded thud on the wood floors, and the tears...so sad. It was only off the bottom stair that she slipped, buy still sad. She quickly recovered and here she is holding hands and being much more careful.
This is Taylor's favorite side of the house to walk on...

Taylor and grandma had taken a couple of walks to find "holly and ivy." Taylor wore the head lamp and grandma made the clippings to make a wreath.

They made it back safely every time. They were secret, night time pruners...I'm sure they had permission...

It was such a nice getaway...I enjoyed it! My wonderful friend Erin let us borrow her portable DVD player for the eight hour drive. It was so handy that I purchased the same one the day after we returned. Taylor called it the Charlie Brown box. It would have been the Dora box, but I forgot that DVD...
No comments:
Post a Comment