Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Girls' Night Out

Taylor and I met grandma downtown to go see the Christmas Trees at the Davenport Hotel. They are there December 1st through the 12th. We met at Twigs for a little bite to eat and some coffee. We sat near the balcony so Taylor could look down and watch the kids coming to visit Santa.
Taylor always remembers there are balloons at Nordstroms, so we went over so she could pick one out. Then I took a picture of her with the Nordstrom kids...
We walked over to Pottery Barn to look at their Christmas decorations.
Taylor found this cute red airplane. This will be our new decoration this year for our tree...
Then we bundled up and walked over to the Davenport...
I LOVE to go to the Davenport during the Christmas season. In Riverside, we had the Mission Inn, which was also BEAUTIFUL! I love the history.
On our way back to the car, we stopped so Taylor could visit with Santa. He gave her a candy cane, which she LOVES. It was another wonderful girls' night out!

No comments: