
I always like to get a family picture on Thanksgiving to send out as Christmas cards. I carefully slid Taylor's
easel into the doorway and wrapped my camera around a knob and balanced it. Then Taylor and I tested my timer. I then arranged my family and ran back and forth as I set the timer to try to get a picture of us all smiling at the same time. Ben loves this...not really.
.JPG)
In the afternoon we went over to grandma and grandpa's for Thanksgiving dinner with the family. Taylor and grandma being silly...

Taylor and Kimberly pose for a picture by grandma and grandpa's new fireplace that grandpa built. Very nice!
Katarina, Taylor and Kimberly playing...I think Taylor's thinking I have taken enough pictures.

Ben, Matt and Jeremy talking about...uhm...politics or hunting...
I wonder...ha ha?

Taylor was a little concerned about the "baby" as she called baby Christian. She was asking me to tell him not to put things in his mouth. She told him a few times herself.

This is everybody...all 26. That's a big Thanksgiving and one of the nicest ever...

Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment