
I do actually enjoy shoveling snow. Taylor thought she would help a little too. I got her one of the smallest shovels I could find and she followed me around the sidewalk and slid her little shovel through the snow, moving it out of the way.

The very next day it snowed again. I was afraid it would melt, then turn to ice, so I made sure I shoveled my entire drive way and sidewalk again. When it's only three or four inches, it's fun to shovel and good exercise. When you get a foot or more, it's a lot more work. Taylor was thrilled to see more snow. I had Ben take some pictures so I had some proof of all my good work. I got Taylor's shovel out for her again...

However, she was not interested in the shovel this time...

I think she thought she would help by eating the snow instead...

She's only allowed to eat the pure white, fresh snow. We have had that discussion. Ben got tired of waiting, so helped by finishing up my big piles at the end of the driveway while I did the side walk. Family shovel time....lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment