Monday, February 15, 2010

Quinn's Hot Springs

Taylor woke up happy and ready to go to grandma and grandpa's house for the night. Ben and I dropped her off and drove to Brad and Melody's who drove us to Quinn's Hot Springs. Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot of pictures. We stopped at the Silver Dollar bar along our way. We had dinner reservations at Quinn's. They have a wonderful prime rib dinner! We planned our trip too late to stay the night at Quinn's, so we drove to a little town called Thompson Falls. Our hotel had a little bar and we had a great evening hanging out with Brad and Melody!
I was so excited to see snow in the morning! We saw a couple herds of big horn sheep along our way. It was a beautiful drive!
We drove back to Quinn's for breakfast, which (again) was fabulous! This was our first trip to Quinn's. I was a little skeptical when I saw the pictures on the internet. It is a great place and I want to go back real soon! The worst part was having Taylor gone overnight. I love that she loves to spend time with her grandparents, and I did have a wonderful time with Ben, but I find that I sleep horribly when Taylor's away.

No comments: