
For Valentine's Day, Ben got Taylor and I flowers and chocolates! He's so good to us! Ben and I also got Taylor a little zhu zhu pet hamster she named Rainbow Dash. She was so excited. It turned out that Valentine's day landed on another special day...the Daytona 500.

Prior to the Daytona 500 there is a lot of great races in Daytona. One of my favorite events is the Duels on the Thursday before. We were so excited since Dale Jr was starting on the front row in the 2nd position. We watched the race at Brad and Melody's. Brad used the smoker and made ribs and pork...along with other goodies we brought like cream cheese and bacon jalepenos. Matt also came to the party and Stephen and Susan brought Hudson, who played very well with Taylor and Kyler. It was a great day! The race had an awesome finish with Dale Jr going from 10th to 2nd in the last lap. I was so excited! And look who else came to the party...
Taylor was thrilled to have Santa at our Daytona party! She asked him for a dinosaur for Christmas. I caught her in the kitchen climbing up on a stool. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was getting a sucker for Santa. It really was a wonderful Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment