Ben and I were sitting in the living room when we heard Taylor getting into the pantry. This picture is not of her getting into the pantry, but it shows her resourcefulness. She then came into the living room with a can of soup. She said, "I got this myself, but not with my little feet. I used my chair. See my legs are too short. See your legs are long...my legs are too short." I told her that her legs are perfect for her and they are longer than they once were. I said you have very cute legs. She said, "Oh, thank you."
Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Resourcefulness
Ben and I were sitting in the living room when we heard Taylor getting into the pantry. This picture is not of her getting into the pantry, but it shows her resourcefulness. She then came into the living room with a can of soup. She said, "I got this myself, but not with my little feet. I used my chair. See my legs are too short. See your legs are long...my legs are too short." I told her that her legs are perfect for her and they are longer than they once were. I said you have very cute legs. She said, "Oh, thank you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment