
On this day, Taylor had the white tutu. The girls are given a random tutu at the end of each class to dance around in while listening to music and they "freeze" when the music stops.

I love to watch her dance and follow instruction. She does better the first part of class, then I see her getting distracted a little by babies and little brother's playing while they are waiting for their dancing sister.

She is doing her exercise, toe...heel, across the floor. When she gets almost to the end, she reaches back to another girl to help her. I thought that was so sweet. She has such a kind heart.

They were then to walk backwards, toe...heel. However, Taylor got distracted by a bug she saw on the floor...

I heard her telling the teacher about it. Eventually, I saw her step on it.

I see her improving each week as she remembers what she has learned. We do practice at home.


Here she is skipping across the floor...

On her first day, she needed assistance getting on her tutu, but now she can do it all by herself...

She was laughing as she was dancing...

This is Hannah and Taylor. Hannah lives in our neighborhood and is about two weeks younger than Taylor. Taylor calls Hannah her friend and really likes her.

Sometimes when Taylor is being a little naughty she will stop and try to be cute by saying mommy look and show me some of her moves...this is high fifth...
1 comment:
this series of pictures is so cute!
Post a Comment