Cute! Yes, grandpa and Taylor come back from feeding the horses...each with a piece of straw in their mouth. Then they headed off for a walk to the top of the mountain. I know grandpa thinks this will make me mad, but I know he wouldn't give her anything bad for her and no matter how dirty he lets her get, I know I can clean her up! I was jumping rope in my house recently. I told Taylor how my grandpa taught me how to jump rope. Then she told me a story about how her grandpa taught her to jump rope. She likes to turn all our stories into stories about her. I still carry, in my car, the snow scraper brush my grandpa gave me while I was visiting one year. I'm glad Taylor has so much fun with her grandpa and loves him so much!
Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Taylor and her Grandpa
Cute! Yes, grandpa and Taylor come back from feeding the horses...each with a piece of straw in their mouth. Then they headed off for a walk to the top of the mountain. I know grandpa thinks this will make me mad, but I know he wouldn't give her anything bad for her and no matter how dirty he lets her get, I know I can clean her up! I was jumping rope in my house recently. I told Taylor how my grandpa taught me how to jump rope. Then she told me a story about how her grandpa taught her to jump rope. She likes to turn all our stories into stories about her. I still carry, in my car, the snow scraper brush my grandpa gave me while I was visiting one year. I'm glad Taylor has so much fun with her grandpa and loves him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment