
While Ben and I went to go get the trailer, Taylor stayed and spent the day with her grandpa. She made this birthday card for her grandma (Jeanette) who's birthday was also October 4th...like my grandma Peak and Ben's grandma Hilda. We have a lot of October birthday's...

She copied a card she saw and wrote everything herself. This was the first time she has written her name this way. It's like a mirror image of it, since things are backwards. She always does it correctly, so this was interesting to me. On the inside, she drew decorations like streamers, balls, cupcake, cake, a drink, etc. Her grandma loved it, of course. Very sweet!

Taylor did not want to ride down to camp with us only to pick up our trailer and turn around and drive home. That's a lot of driving time for a little girl. She had a great day with grandpa and Ben and I just enjoyed our drive. It was a beautiful Fall day.

I love the clouds in the forest....I always say this to Ben...it looks so romantic and mystical to me.

We went for a little drive while we were in the area.

We are so VERY fortunate to have such great friends to camp with along with such beautiful views. I do believe it was elk season, so Ben tried to get some bugling. His elk is already in our freezer, but it's fun to listen to the elk, if you can get them to make some noise.



Ben indulged me with a few pictures. It was very muddy, as you can see by our truck. I cleaned and organized the trailer and Ben hooked everything up to take it to Matt's house for the season. He's got great trailer parking for us and we just give him a few steak dinners...nice trade.

I love Fall colors and Winter snow, but I will look forward to Spring because I LOVE our wonderful friends and the camping we get to do every weekend. We are beyond blessed to spend time with such great people and go on the beautiful 4-wheeler rides we enjoy so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment