Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Fall day at Greenbluff

We do love to take a Fall trip up to Greenbluff in October to enjoy the pumpkin farms (and some wine tasting). We did not make Ben come along because he really doesn't enjoy the traffic or the crowds. Taylor loves the little pumpkins...so I let her get one to take home. I usually get a pictures of my little girl in the BIG pumpkin patched surrounded by many pumpkins, but this year we opted not to go to that farm, just because it was so busy.
That's my little poser with her little pumpkin...
Matt and Holly picked out pumpkins too...

I love taking pictures up here...love the red barn in the background and the Fall colors and all the pumpkins. It's such a fun day for us (who don't mind the crowds).

Taylor wanted to go on this Wiggle Worm ride (notice the little pink bow so nicely in her hair).
Holly agreed to go with Taylor so she wouldn't be by herself (she's so awesome). I was thankful.
When we watched this wiggle worm ride away Holly was only on one wheel. Her and Taylor were in the back and they wiggled, and wiggled and wiggled. I very much expected to see Taylor and Holly walking out of the apple orchards because Taylor didn't like the ride. BUT, they had so much fun!! Holly even managed to get a video of Taylor who was being very wiggled and kept saying "this is so wiggly." They said it was great.
When they came back, Taylor had her little bow in her hand, because it wiggled right out of her hair. She had a fabulous time.

This is Taylor showing us the face she was making because it was so wiggly...

It was a beautiful Fall day, the sun was shining and the air was crisp... a great day for good company some pumpkin picking and wine tasting.

No comments: