
We started the day off at gymnastics and I got Taylor dressed up in her ladybug costume. She actually wore this costume when she was one, yes, one. I had taken it up on the shoulders so this year I just let it down, but this will be the last year it will fit, I'm sure.

We then went to trick-or-treat grandma Peak. It's also Uncle Tom's birthday so Taylor got a little cake as well. It was my grandma's "lazy daisy" cake. Taylor doesn't normally eat any frosting or whip cream. However, she loved the brown sugar frosting on my grandma's cake.

Lorinda brought Anissa and
Makenna over too.


After visiting at my grandma's for awhile we headed over to the harvest festivities at North Country Chapel. Our first stop, the petting zoo.

Taylor spent a good amount of time in there petting, hugging, and feeding the animals.


Lorinda and family were inside and had just gotten their faces painted. I was not too sure about this, but we went for it.

We LOVED it...

They did a fabulous job and Taylor loved having the little, glittery lady bugs on her face...we took a lot of pictures, they were so cute!
Makenna had a butterfly on her face and Anissa got painted like a cat to go with her costume.

I thought we would hang out with Lorinda and family, but with three little ones wanting to do their own thing we didn't see them much at all; however, we did have an absolute fabulous time!

I was so impressed at how well Taylor played all the games...all the games. Notice the ball floating above the tee...

and now the boy is getting it for her to swing again. She did a great job.


After playing all the games she wanted, we did have a hot dog and a cookie at the church as well. It was a wonderful set up they had. We had previously donated candy for the event. And, the did have so many treats and goodies for the kids.

After a while Taylor was ready to leave and wanted to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood for awhile. She wore the ghost necklace Lorinda and family had given her for her birthday, which they got at Disneyland. It was adorable. Other kids loved it and it kept changing colors and flashing. So perfect!


And her loot...


I'm so thankful I get to be home and take her to all the events of the day, and everyday. It was a very happy Halloween.
1 comment:
seriously she is cuuuute.
north country chapel goes all out!
Post a Comment