Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Colors in British Columbia

Ben and I decided to wait for fall to take our trip to Canada. We stopped at a little diner for lunch. Here Taylor is sharing a strawberry icy with her daddy...right before she climbed across the table to get a little closer...yumm. We originally planned a longer trip, but were concerned at how Taylor may not enjoy too much driving. She was pretty good...she enjoys reading on the drive.
We stayed at the Prestige Lakeside Resort in Nelson, so we could have a pool to take Taylor swimming. This was her first time in a pool. Unfortunately, I did not bring the camera to the pool. She hung on tightly to her daddy for the first 15-20 minutes. Then she would hang onto his shoulders and kick her feet a little. Then she finally let me hold her too.
This is why we went in October...the colors were beautiful...
Taylor enjoyed having her own big bed...
It really felt like fall too with the brisk mornings...
Taylor had an apple for breakfast. She wanted this apple really bad...and ate on it for a half an hour...
Yumm...and humus too...she likes humus...
We visited another little town...Kaslo, British Columbia. We love these cute little towns.
The view from the town of Kaslo. So Pretty!
It was a very nice little trip. I thought I took a lot of pictures, but now I wish I had more...the colors were amazing!

No comments: