Thursday, October 9, 2008

Taylor Turns Two

The day before her birthday, Taylor woke up with a 103.5 temperature. She did not really act sick, and there were no other symptoms, but 103.5 is definitely a temperature. Needless to say, we could not have any other children over for a party, just in case. She was a little tired and wanted me to carry her more than usual.
The day of her birthday, grandma stopped by with Jade, Mikayla, Mariah, and Yeo Won, on their way to Canada to say happy birthday to Taylor.

We bought Taylor a bike. She was so excited!

Matt came over for pizza and brought Taylor a few gifts. I think he likes being a big brother!
I took more movies than pictures. We sang and Taylor did blow out her candle. I was surprised that she just knew what to do and did it so well.
Taylor's birthday was Thursday, and by Friday she had no more fever. It was a happy birthday, even though we couldn't have other small children over to play. Maybe next year.

No comments: