Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Mom"

Taylor has always called me "mommy" or "mama," but today she called me "mom." She said, "hi mom, whatcha doin?" It was so funny. She has said it a few times now. I like being mommy. Hearing her say mom makes her seem a little older. She is still calling me mommy and mama, but occasionally I am also "mom." We took her bike out to visit grandma and grandpa. When we got in the car to go to Canada she said, "go see grandpa and grandpa?" She will pretend to talk to grandma on the phone, but when she asks to go visit, she always says grandpa twice...it's cute. She always likes to see the horses too. She would copy their sound, whenever they made it. We then went up to our property.
Taylor was collecting pine cones...always fun...baby pine cones.
Daddy was carrying Taylor and helped her get an apple...which she loves, so he had me carry the gun. I think just because it is hunting season...someone had to carry a gun, of course. Taylor is carrying her little apple.

No comments: