Pumpkin Farm
My cousin Lorinda and I took the girls, Anissa (3), Makenna (1) and Taylor (2), to a little pumpkin patch and farm this week. They enjoyed running around and seeing the animals.
I pulled Taylor and Anissa in a wagon. The girls were a little concerned about the friendly turkeys. The animals were very friendly because there is the option to feed them, which we did not do, but the animals were hopeful.
There were horses, sheep, pigs, turkeys, chickens, goats, cats, and a dog on this little farm. You can see Makenna is not too sure about that horse getting so close to her mom. Taylor liked picking out a pumpkin...
I'm glad Lorinda got this picture. Taylor didn't hold it for long, it was too heavy.
Anissa and Taylor are watching the animals as I pull them along. Taylor is sitting close to her pumpkin. She knows this one is hers.
These girls are so silly with this lazy dog. Anissa would scream and Taylor would giggle. They get so excited about dogs.
It was a fun afternoon, had by all! And Taylor has another pumpkin to go with her little pumpkin family...
No comments:
Post a Comment