Friday, October 17, 2008

I know you...

I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once. The way you did once, upon a dream...
This is one of Taylor's favorites. I have often waltzed her around the house and sang her this song...since she was little...so long ago. At the end, I dip her when we sing "dream." So, now she dances around with her little doggy and tilts her head back at the end of the song. Since Sleeping Beauty has been re-released, this clip has been played on the Disney channel. It's so cute when she recognizes it and dances around and then asks for me to play it again. Love that DVR...which allows us to play it again, and again and again...

No comments: