I was so frustrated this morning. Taylor was fussy. Then she was being difficult about what she would eat. When she was eating, she was being so slow. I would ask if she was done and she would say "nope." I never want to take food away if she may eat it. She doesn't eat a lot anyway. Finally, I was done, and was going to get her down. Then she started singing..."Jesus loves the little children..." Ok...fine...she's cute, I need to stop being frustrated with her...she is two. When she was done singing, she said, "mommy, it your turn." I sang with her. It did help with my frustration.
Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Frustration...
I was so frustrated this morning. Taylor was fussy. Then she was being difficult about what she would eat. When she was eating, she was being so slow. I would ask if she was done and she would say "nope." I never want to take food away if she may eat it. She doesn't eat a lot anyway. Finally, I was done, and was going to get her down. Then she started singing..."Jesus loves the little children..." Ok...fine...she's cute, I need to stop being frustrated with her...she is two. When she was done singing, she said, "mommy, it your turn." I sang with her. It did help with my frustration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment