
Yep, that's snow on the deck. It is piling up a bit. We drove over and picked up my cousin "Ricky Ricky," as Taylor calls him, and went to our Uncle Doug and Aunt Susie's to visit and have lunch. Cindy and Kalyn brought over Kalyn's Land Rover for Grandpa Doug to drive to work. That would have something to do with the crazy amount of snow. We gave them a ride home after. It reminded me of high school when you would crame a bunch of people into one vehicle...good times :)

Ben, Taylor and I then went out to Brad and Melody's for prime rib dinner (yum). It warmed up quite a bit which made driving very exciting. Brad's dad came over to plow Brad's road. He had been there for awhile when Taylor said, "look mommy, it's Santa." Brad's dad has a strong resemblance to Santa. Taylor was thrilled to have dinner with Santa and then give him a ride home in her truck..."bye Santa." I wish I would have gotten her picture with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment