Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! When Taylor woke up I said Merry Christmas Taylor, today is Christmas, do you know what that means? She said, "open presents." She was so excited! However, it took a long time. She wanted to play with each toy as it was opened.
She got a little train which was lots of fun!
And June, from Little Einsteins...she talks and plays classical music. Brandon and Holly came by to visit. Brandon was wearing this hat...Taylor really liked it...My cousin Rick also spent time with usTaylor had snacks while Matt took a nap.Later we went to grandma and grandpa's house. Taylor was very happy to help hand out presents. Here she is (below) with a mouth full of chocolate she quickly got into while I was talking to grandma...
She got some Dora and Boots legos...she loved the slide...After we returned home, we had Taylor open some more presents. Matt got her this indoor soccer field. He blew up most of it. Taylor and I helped a little...We actually left three of her presents unopened. I am going to save them for Easter. She has enough to keep her busy with all the gifts she received. It was a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: