It's Christmas Eve, so Ben came home a little early. We headed over to shovel snow off the top of the trailer. I said we, but Ben actually did the shoveling. I sat in the truck with Taylor and took pictures. However, when we got home, I did shovel the driveway and the sidewalk in front of my house. I swear it was two feet deep on the side walk...that's a lot of work!
While I was downstairs wrapping gifts, Ben and Taylor were getting into some Doritos. Ben gave her a little chip. She walked away, then turned around and said, "hey, this is a baby one...I want a daddy one." Ben took the small chip back and give her a bigger one...much better :)Matt came over and brought his gifts...Taylor was excited to help him put his gifts under the tree. We did not put gifts under the tree until my mom sent her gifts up from Texas. Taylor kept wanting to hand them out. She would say, "Merry Christmas." We would tell her we cannot open them until Christmas day. She said, "oh, I just can't wait to open them."
No comments:
Post a Comment