We were tired the day after Christmas. It took awhile for me to get motivated to leave the house. But once I left, this is what I saw...

It was a beautiful day! These gorgeous days always lift my spirits. I had to go shopping for our big Enns' Family Christmas party. Ben and I didn't know about it until the day before, but that's okay. All the girls brought a hearty appetizer and we drew numbers for the platter it was brought on. The guys brought a bottle of wine or rum, etc. and also drew for the exchange. It was a great idea! The food was wonderful and it was a great time to visit with everyone!

This is everyone. It was a very nice party! Tamira brought Lilly for Taylor to play with. Taylor loves Lilly...


Tamira also brought gifts for all the children which was very nice! Taylor loved her little umbrella!

And this is Taylor's youngest cousin, the only one she is older than...baby Christian. She held him for a long time (with my hand safely under his little head). I would ask if she was done and she would say, "nope."
1 comment:
Wow, all of you together makes for a lot! Happy Christmas!
Post a Comment