Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shoveling Snow

I lost an entire week while my whole family was home sick. That puts me a little behind for Christmas shopping. I needed to get out yesterday to mail my Christmas cards so I shoveled a lot of snow. Taylor did not like the sound of the metal shovel scarping the snow across the driveway. Once I got a large chunk of the driveway done, I pulled the car out and warmed it up while Taylor watched Frosty the Snowman in the backseat.
I was so proud of myself for all my shoveling. It made me feel like such a good little wife since now Ben would have a nice place to park and would not have to do it himself. By the time Taylor and I returned from the post office and the grocery store, I had more snow. I did the whole thing again! Ben was surprised when he came home.

No comments: