Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ice Cream Cone

Taylor has learned that she really enjoys ice cream cones...this is how we pass the time when we are unable to leave our house due to too much snow.
It was another snowy day here at my house. The snow plow went by the same time Ben was leaving for work. So, although he shoveled the driveway, he was unable to clear the huge burm at the bottom of the driveway. No problem. I like to shovel. Later that morning, I left the front door open so I could listen for Taylor and started shoveling. By this time, there was another foot of snow. I got all the way down to the sidewalk before Taylor decided I had been out long enough. I wanted to make sure all was clear for the Fed Ex guy. Later some nice child with a snow blower came by and took care of the rest of my snow, for a small fee. After waiting all day, turns out Fed Ex lost my package. Now I get to stay home all day tomorrow too.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Girl, you've gotta have some nice arms after all the shoveling you've been doing!

Michelle said...

Yes I better get something out of it :) I ache all over, but it is good exercise. If I do it a lot then I don't feel guilty when I ask Ben to do it.