Thursday, December 18, 2008

Playing in the Snow

Too much snow to leave the house today. I tried to shovel and take pictures while Taylor played. We had about 30 inches or so...very pretty!
We got all bundled up and the first thing Taylor did was scoop the fresh snow in her little mittens and have a taste...
Taylor liked laying in the snow too...She would throw her ball up the snow hill to have it roll back down to her. She called this her "snow ball." She liked getting handfuls of snow and throwing it up into the air. Since she enjoyed this so much, I didn't mind re-shoveling it... I only got about half way down the driveway when Taylor decided she had enough. Ben finished the rest of the shoveling when he got home from work. He is much better at it than me anyway. The entire area was closed today. Ben said all the cars he saw out were stuck. The schools have already announced they will be closed again tomorrow. However, I am hoping the roads will be clear enough that Taylor and I will get to do some shopping.

No comments: