
Ben's mom always took her girls to the Nutcracker each year. Her sisters and thier daughters always get together for the event. It's a wonderful tradition. I am thrilled to have Taylor to take to share in these fun family outings! Taylor was excited to show her daddy her pretty Ballerina dress...


I love how she squishes her face up to mine to take pictures sometimes...

We met at the Olive Garden for dinner before the ballet...Taylor is looking at a picture of her daddy when he was a little boy (below)...

Here is Yeo Won, Mariah, Auntie Karianne, Kimberly and Jade...

Grandma took the girls for a walk to go see the big Christmas tree. I went too, so I could run along and take pictures...see how they are all holding hands...so cute!

We always like to take pictures in front of the Christmas tree at the Nutcracker...

Taylor was excited when she first sat down waiting for the ballet to begin. When Auntie Karianne came and sat beside us, I put Taylor on my lap, Taylor said, "hey, that's my chair."

During intermission, we had a glass of wine, and Taylor had some crackers. She really enjoyed her cousin Kimberly. At one point she really enjoyed flipping Kimberly's pretty pony tail. Kimberly was very sweet...and tolerant of such behavior.

Grandma sat with us during the 2nd half of the Nutcracker. Taylor liked that...especially when she got grandma to take her for a walk.

Taylor was not very interested in the actual ballet this year, but we still had a wonderful time!

She did appreciate the little candy canes they passed out after the show! This was my favorite of all the Nutcracker Ballets I have seen. It just seemed brighter and the details of the costumes were beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment