
I got out of bed at 4:30am this morning. I could not sleep for thinking of all I need to get done. With the snow continuing to fall, I am a little concerned about whether or not I will be snowed in today. All the schools are closed today and last night they were asking people to stay home and off the roads. Thankfully the snow plowers were out early and clearing my street. They always do such a great job! The picture below is not very good, but there are actually three of those big trucks working on my little street. Ben was kind enough to clear that huge pile at the end of the driveway for me. The news has reported 2 1/2 feet of snow in my little town and it is still falling. I hope Taylor and I can get out and get some things done today...we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment